Saturday, April 13, 2013

Pete Krebs back at work! Playing Friday at Secret Society ? Oregon ...

Pete Krebs

Pete Krebs

The lastest word from Pete Krebs:

Hello, friends. I have been out and about a bit more this last week and have had a lot of folks asking about my health, life, etc.

The short answer is that I am doing great. My energy is good and I?m healing up well. I?m totally committed to (and enthusiastic about) the process of recovering from my illness. I feel it has blessed me with a wonderful perspective on life and how to live it.

I will be returning to the stage this Friday 4/12 from 6-8pm with the Portland Playboys at the Secret Society on NE Russell for our twice monthly, free, all-ages happy hour. This will be my first gig back, and I?m very excited to rejoin the band. Hope to see you there.

I will be playing a few other gigs this month, easing back into a regular schedule, so please check my website for those dates. Thanks!

Pete and the Portland Playboys will play at the ?Secret Society Ballroom?on Friday April 12th, at 6pm, no cover, and all ages. The Clambake Combo follows, also free.?

Source: http://oregonmusicnews.com/2013/04/11/pete-krebs-back-at-work/

kate middleton marco rubio marco rubio Zero Hour Funny Valentines Chris Kyle Russian meteor

No comments:

Post a Comment