Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Daily Kos Radio's #KITM podcast: muddying SYG waters; Gop unhinged; unwritten checks on govt

  • The ultra-short version: A new group, and a new diary series: #kt2 : Kossacks Tweet Too! Our diaries will be dedicated to publishing "follow-me" buttons for one-stop follows, and promoting the ...

    ?15?Recs
  • It was a dark and stormy night ?No, wait, that's not it. A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away ?Closer, but still not quite right. Once upon a time, there was a not-quite-30-year-old girl ...

    ?918?Recs
  • Before we begin I would simply like to state that I have no connection with Daily Kos Radio , Netroots Radio or any of the vehicles used to carry it. I am a listener and I wanted simply to share my ...

    ?150?Recs
  • United States Court of Appeals, District of Columbia Circuit U.S. Constitution, Article II, Sec. 2, Cl. 3: The President shall have power to fill up all vacancies that may happen during the recess ...

    ?102?Recs
  • The Bakers Union members have had enough of being blamed for the closing of Hostess Bakeries in the mainstream media. The truth is much more complicated and the media has failed to tell the story. ...

    ?34?Recs
  • If you're getting tired of Fiscal Cliff Diving, why not try some Filibuster Reform for a change of pace. As I pointed out in Part 1 of this diary series, there are no real "Dummies" here at ...

    ?16?Recs
  • First off, I hope no one is insulted by the title. There are no real "Dummies" here at Dailykos (at least I've never run across one), like there are on many of the crazy right wing Blogs. The title,

    ?9?Recs
  • So here we are at the beginning of Filibuster Reform. Thursday was "Day One" of the new Congress, and we remain in Legislative Day One which is important for meaningful reform of the rules which ...

    ?4?Recs
  • I have had many requests for a copy of this letter and I couldn't find it. Then my Union Sister Linda from Emporia was able to send me a copy!!! So, here ya go! The Letter My favorite part... "I ...

    ?145?Recs
  • AntKat with her community quilt -- which she loved because it has your love in it I just received sad news from AntKat's sister -- and a request to share it with the community.

    ?501?Recs
  • Source: http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/07/23/1225936/-Daily-Kos-Radio-s-KITM-podcast-muddying-SYG-waters-Gop-unhinged-unwritten-checks-on-govt

    michael pineda charles taylor carl crawford mad cow disease rampart nick collins dave matthews

    No comments:

    Post a Comment